With fewer than 70 days till Election Day, the Senate Minority Leader is warning the FBI not to take the threat lightly
13 mins ago
23 mins ago
24 mins ago
36 mins ago
37 mins ago
39 mins ago
41 mins ago
54 mins ago
Now on Air
- Michael SavageTuesday, 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Our American StoriesTuesday, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- SETI investigates mysterious signal 94 light-years away - 4 mins ago
- Reid wants deeper FBI probe into possibility of Russian election hack - 13 mins ago
- The newest travel “gotcha”: annoying hotel fees - 23 mins ago
Tuesday 08/30 10%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.
Wednesday 08/31 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High 92F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 09/01 20%
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 09/02 30%
Chance of Rain
Sunshine in the morning giving way to clouds and a few showers during the afternoon. High 86F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.